Games Day Baltimore

FYI – A bunch of us are heading up to Charm City for the show, so it’s definitely worth coming to if you’ve ever wanted to get up close and personal with WAR.ย  Also, Jeff and I will be doing some sort of Q&A session at the show, so make sure to come armed with questions.

13 comments on “Games Day Baltimore
  1. arbitrary says:

Any idea if the Games Day in Birmingham, UK will have reps from GOA or Mythic?

2. Unstop says:

That’s cool I wish I lived closer so I could go. Also it’s a shame there are no events for folks living deep in the south like FL and GA :(. Guess I’ll have to wait till open beta to test WAR :o.

3. Josh says:

“Any idea if the Games Day in Birmingham, UK will have reps from GOA or Mythic?”

I don’t have the staffing list handy, but I’m nearly 100% sure we’re sending folks to Games Day UK.

4. Vid says:

It’s my understanding that Paul will be at Dreamhack and that Mark won’t be able to attend as well, correct?

5. beowulf says:

i look forward to meeting you guys!
    I’ve got a couple questions about gameplay/renown/skill systems too ๐Ÿ˜€

6. Josh says:

“Itโ€™s my understanding that Paul will be at Dreamhack and that Mark wonโ€™t be able to attend as well, correct?”

I don’t know that Mark was ever scheduled for Dreamhack, but Paul is attending.

7. Vid says:

Sorry for the confusion Josh. I meant that Mark wouldn’t be attending Games Day Baltimore and that Paul won’t either due to being at Dreamhack. ๐Ÿ™‚

I’m just trying to get an idea of who will be attending so I know what autographs are a must have before leaving the event.

8. Josh says:

Ah, I believe that is correct. We’ve shipped Paul off to “Scanduwegia” (as he calls it) in what appears to be a cargo transport plane for Dreamhack.

9. Anteaus says:

Josh, any plans for a Games Day in central Texas (maybe San Antonio or Austin)?

10. Josh says:

Anteaus – The Games Day events are actually run by Games Workshop and are dedicated the whole Warhammer hobby, so we don’t have any real say in where they’re held. The only events in the US that I know of are Baltimore, Chicago and LA.

11. Keen says:

(Totally unrelated to Gamesday) Josh, will you guys be at E3?

12. Josh says:

Yep – though I’m not sure what the heck to expect from it this year. I’ve heard everything from “it’s back to the good old days” to “everyone is now crammed into Kentia Hall”.

13. Keen says:

Pretty much a showcase pavilion with the media appointments in the hall itself. A mix, perhaps? ๐Ÿ˜‰ Hopefully a lot better than last year’s nightmare.

2 Pings/Trackbacks for "Games Day Baltimore"
  1. […] Drescher says as much on the comments to his blog here, plus I spoke to Games Day Manager Brian Aderson and he said as much too (thanks to my local Games […]

2. […] Josh Drescher preps everyone for Games Day Baltimore, but Mark Jacobs has bowed out of the event. […]